Wednesday, March 1, 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge




Hi Friends! 
Thanks for stopping by!






Today is the fist day for the #thedailymarker30day 30 day coloring challenge that I’ve joined for the first time hosted by Kathy at http://www.thedailymarker.com.  Also you don’t have to use markers but anything from crayons to paint to watercolors whatever you have.  My hope is to just have fun and make some new friendship.


Coloring for me is not something I make time to do, so I am doing it!!  I actually started a few days before the first of this month in preparation and it has actually been fun and relaxing.  It has cleared my brain for a bit and made me focus on being still.  Which is much needed.  

Just some information on me, being a wife and mom with a sick little one I may not be posting everyday but I will try to post once a week. Anyhow back to coloring...






Day 1 I used a coloring card I had from the 5" x 7" Colorista marker pad - Inspiring Sentiments 
and I colored this in with Colorista markers using bright colors. 
I love this sentiment “ Love Yourself”  


Until next time....

HappCOLORING!

No comments:

Post a Comment